Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Europa Cakes

Europa cakes is one of the better places in Ballarat known for its cakes.  Here it is in Sturt st and I was just after tea and a short cake.

As part of the Ballarat Foto Biennale there were a few lovely artworks.

It is a big café which is family friendly and the servers were really firnedly. I loved the Irish guy he was the most friendly and down to earth guy.

Here I had a small jam shortbread which has about 8g of sugar just to try seeing as I was in a cake store.

The tea was by Chanellia teas which Realfoods uses and I love that brand. The tea today was quite nice. It was only $4. The tea comes in a huge pot.

I would definitely come by to relax if I am in Ballarat
Europa Café Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...