Sunday, September 20, 2015

Bar Napoli

Bar Napoli is in the food court of Emporium and it is really popular with the locals for their pizza and pasta.



I tried to pay with Paypal but it would not work on their side. My server said that they had quit the paypal system due to customer complaints. Well they could have least put a sign up saying that.

At least my food didn't take too long and my buzzer went off in a flash. Being after 7:30pm it wasn't hard to find a sea.

The pasta meal was $12.
The pasta was small but it was ok for a dinner at 8pm. What I would like to see is bread. The pasta was paparadelle which is flat and wide pasta. But the pesto was good and very nutty which I enjoyed. There was plentiful of cheese on top.

It was very cheesy

Rating: 13/20- good and if only they put a sign up about the Paypal that would be good.
Bar Napoli Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...