Saturday, August 22, 2015

FOMO Thai

FOMO Thai is a thai eatery on Bourke st in the city near the Couch. Here it is nestled within all the student eats hence it is quite cheap at lunch time.


But at dinner time it is quite popular with the students too. Here the service was slow but friendly. I came in after 7pm and was seated upstairs. Here there were a few big tables who came earlier than me and were waiting a while for their food.

They didn't have Pad Thai on the menu and they did on Zomato. So Zomato if you can please update your menu

I had the Thai vegetarian fried rice which was small for $12. But I didn't mind the size as it came just before eight pm and I wanted to settle before bed. I was going to get dessert but service was too slow and it was frustrating to get one of them.

But I was a tad bit disappointed in this. The rice had no wok hei to it and it was bland in some part and vinegary in others. I had to get the siracha to add a bit more flavour. And the waitress did not know what siracha was.

Rating: 10/20- maybe just an off night? Or maybe just understaffed? Maybe I should just go there for lunch and try the curry since it did look good on the other table. Note the other table also had to flag them down too. It is no split bill
Click to add a blog post for FOMO Thai on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...