Sunday, July 26, 2015

Bluestone Restaurant

RNIS was invited to this place by Dimmi and this place is reviewed by Claudia who understood the meaning of fine dining

Bluestone restaurant is a fine dining place and its good for all the fine dining lovers out there. You do need to take your time with your dinner as service is quite slow.  I recommend public transport as parking is a hassle.

They have a set menu which some people chose. Instead we wanted to go ala carte and ala carte we did. The service was very slow from the word go.  We waited ten minutes to order and another ten for dessert.

After we ordered the bread came. It was freshly baked in house. The extra virgin olive oil was really lovely and it wasn't too salty like some of the others.

I think they made the chips themselves as it really was quite lovely. And I was happy to have it without the sauce. But Sally wanted sauce. Typical Asian she is.

The salmon with hummus and zucchini salad however was good but the salmon was little bit dry. It was hard to cut through it all. The hummus was very nice and went well with the zucchini salad.

Dessert took ages to come. I really wanted to just go without but after seeing others photos on zomato, I just knew I wanted to try. I got the desconstructed apple pie. When it came it reminded me of the desserts on My Kitchen Rules in Colin's Kitchen and at elimination. It was just that good. All the elements worked well. Sally however went without but waited for me.

Rating: 18/20 loved that and the friendly service there. But fine dining isn't for everyone though and there are some people on Zomato who complain about the service. The service was slow but friendly.
 
Click to add a blog post for Bluestone Restaurant on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...