Friday, May 15, 2015

Ping Pong party at the Library on the Dock

RNIS was invited by the City of Melbourne
As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

The City of Melbourne along with AFIS had decided to put on a Ping pong partyas part of their aim to keep students healthy. About 40 of us turned up for free pizza and playing. The free pizza was from a place in Docklands called La Bene.

These pizzas had thin crust and are not like the other ones. They really kept the health conscious in mind. The fatty bases often have lots of sodium and too many carbs in my opinion. I like the thin bases better and the ingredients were fresh. I really enjoyed my vegetarian pizza as that was yum.

I had heaps of fun just watching the game and cheering people on. Although I did not win this was good.

Many thanks to AFIS and the City of Melbourne for such an event

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...