Friday, May 15, 2015

Bagelworks

RNIS was invited by the owner to try this place out
As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

Bagelworks is a sandwich place in the city which has been open for 7 months now.  They are in Lt Collins st, just across the road from Le Petit Gateau. It is a tiny place so it might be hard to find.

During those seven months they have become increasingly popular with workers and uni students alike from the nearby Cambridge uni.

All their bagels on the counter are $5.90 and their other ones are from $7-$12 depending on what's in them. I had the salmon bagel with egg in there and cream cheese. Yum. The salmon was fresh and I think it was from Tassal. I added the egg in there for extra protein.

There wasn't much onion in there which I did not mind. I enjoyed the capers which played on my tongue. I also enjoyed the dill and onion dip made with sour cream.

The piccolo with almond milk was really good. It was nutty and I enjoyed the artwork. The beans are from Naked espresso

Do come by this cafe in the city.
Bagelworks on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...