Friday, May 8, 2015

Dessert story

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

Dessert Story is a Taiwanese/Hong Kongnese dessert chain all over Melbourne. They sell these healthy desserts and its owned by a guy called David Loh.

I went to the one in Glen Waverley today after my meeting at Holmesglen campus. I don't normally go this way but had to. The place is outside Glen Waverley station

At 1:30pm I was there and the service was a little bit slow but I didn't mind as the dessert was really good. The only thing is Fair Work came by and asked for the manager. Maybe something very fishy going on here.

My server didn't seem to understand English. She may have been one of the thousands of students who don't understand English.

But the sesame balls were really good. Priced at $5.50 who is complaining then. But these are low in GI. It was sweet but not sickly sweet. And it had lots of peanuts on top.

Rating: 14/20 most healthy dessert. But it was marred by bad service. Oh well I hope that they do lift their game soon.
Dessert Story on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...