Friday, March 27, 2015

Sacred Heart Missions tropical party

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015

RNIS found out about this event via Weekend Notes and they love a bargain. So do many students hence this is why we took part.

Sacred Heart is a charity in South Melbourne and St Kilda where all the profits goes towards helping the homeless and needy people like some of the International students as reported in the Age earlier this year. We also did a post on them not long ago.

The nachos and drinks are from the lovely people at Taco Bill and it was free for the guests. The tropical punch that I had was really nice and I loved how it was tiny. I loved the tomato salsa yum. I was given a voucher for a soft drink at Taco Bill but it was waaay too late in the night for me. And I was still full from the buffet lunch earlier.
nachos

Sushi

Skewers


But I had some room for the sushi and tiny meat skewers which were just ok. I think the sushi was from Sakura and it was really nice.
Necklaces

Sake cups

Trash and treasure stall

Heels- gosh I love these shoes!

Shot glasses


Some people had champagne from the older style vintage glasses. And yes, most things were between $1-$5. I bought a little elephant and had fun playing with the shoes and all. The shoes looked very stylish and were $12. But it was too high for me.

One lady spent about $200 in that little store just on gifts.

Do support Sacred Heart as they support you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...