Friday, January 16, 2015

Spices Connection

This place is in Melbourne Central in the city. I have been part it a few times and in my early days I remembered I bought food from there.


 It was always cheap and has been. A small tub of chicken corn soup is $2 and a small box of vegetarian noodles is $4.95. Not bad though.

The service there was a little nonchalant, but it can be forgive if the food was great and cheap. In which it was.

The box of noodles had enough vegetables in there which is good for a healthy lifestyle. For a healthy lifestyle you need about 3-5 serves of vegetables per day. I really liked this without the sauce as it is less calories. According to Calorie King a box of this is 518 cals. Ouch.

But still this is a good option for those that want healthy in a box.

If I were you wanting healthy takeaway then look no further.
Spices Connection on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...