Friday, January 16, 2015

Dinkum Pies

RNIS bought a Scoopon for $4 to this which included coffee and a pie. Except they didn't want coffee or sauce as they are trying to watch their weight.


Dinkum Pies is little old Australian Pie shop which has been going strong for 35 years but no one has ever blogged about them until now. Normally their pies are $5.50 each and the family pies are $16.

They have 18 varieties of pies some of which are vegetarian.

The lady that served me was very friendly and didn't mind that I just buy the pie. At 3pm there wasn't many people there but that was ok for me as I was picking up a pie for dinner that night with my salad. Being healthy I did not want sauce.

I had a potato pie which had meat in it. I did not mind as their pies are made freshly. I loved the potato top as it was quite heavenly.

The meat was good too and I paired it with salad.

Do go to this pie shop in the city for great Australian pies.
Dinkum Pies on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...