Friday, October 31, 2014

The original Chai stall

As part of Bupa's best blog competition for 2015


The Original Chai stall is at the Queen Victoria Market and its only opened on Saturday and Sunday. They use all 100% natural blend of spices.

On Saturday morning when I went there were a few people.
Their chai is original and I enjoyed it without the sugar. I also loved their salty biscuit. Their chai is spicy and you can opt for a biscuit with the chai for $5.50. The chai was not powdery and not too sweet unlike the some that you get outside in a cafe are.

The people that run the stall are a lovely couple and are from India. They are friendly with all their customers.

Will come again when I can and I hope that they are opened for more hours.
Original Chai Stall on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...