Friday, August 8, 2014

Free ice cream as part of Swiss national day

 Movenpick were having their free Swiss ice cream day where it is was one scoop per person. Movenpick has 24 flavours and I had a hard time deciding.

I had heard about the event via Weekendnotes.com as they had mentioned it a few weeks back so I thought that I'd try.

The White chocolate one was alright but a bit crumbly in some parts. It was 11am when I got there and there was no queue. It was decadent.

The lady was happy to serve me, but since it is a free product I didn't really care about the service. No one really knew about this.

For the next event they should have some posters out mentioning this or even an announcement over the loud speakers

Many thanks to Movenpick for my free scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...