Friday, August 8, 2014

Castellos cheese and the double brie

 Castellos and South cape are cheese companies and they have been around for a while.

I bought some of that cheese yesterday in Woolworths in Southern Cross on my way to a potluck dinner. I thought that I would surprise all the International students with cheese

Cheese is used as a starter or at the end of a meal. Its usually used in higher priced/fine dining settings.

Castello's cheese was a little bit more salty and the brie was creamier. Castello's reminds me of tasmania. The other guests also favored the Castello well. Paired perfectly with the Macro's crackers this went well.

Do yourself a favour and next time when you have a party do buy cheese from Woolworths

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...