Friday, August 29, 2014

Bing Boy and Gong Cha

This Saturday I went to two stores.  It was when the AFIS info day was on. So I will talk about them both

This Gong Cha is in Elizabeth st is in the city and is a brand new store.

The Green tea drink that I had was not overly sweet but flavoursome. Here you can opt for no ice or less ice like I did. Without the ice it was great and easy to drink.

The service there was minimal but what do you expect?

Bing Boy in QV
I had a get one free voucher all thanks to Bing Boy, but I paid for the other myself. All the bings are priced under $10 but if you want extras you have to pay about $1-$2 extra and I think its cash only.
The bings were great. I really loved the salmon one better than the veg. The salmon one was fresh but the flavour was doused in a little bit too much mayo. But still it is great for you and they do your bing within 5 minutes.



Here you can choose your fillings and sauces.  And like Melbourne Central you can watch them make it.

The service there was friendly. The guy there was knowledgeable.

Students do go to these stories for you healthy food and drink fix whilst you are in Melbourne
Bing Boy QV on Urbanspoon Hot Star/Gong Cha on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...