Friday, July 4, 2014

San Telmo's

No I didn't go there for a full meal just a coffee and cake.

San Telmo's is near Parliament station and near the Couch. Here they do delectable desserts and Argentinian food.
Coffee Special



Unlike Fatboo's review which said no photos, this place allowed photos. Yippee! And I loved all the old trimmings and bottles. It reminded me of being in a tavern.


Here I was served by a lovely waitress who was patient and she was the only one there at this hour of the morning hence there is no breakfast menu just pure coffee and cake.

But at least I got to try the Dulce de leche which was yum. It was sandwiched in between two sponge cakes made with condensed milk. I have no idea of the name but it was heavenly!

The coffee beans are by 5 senses and here they were just gorgeous to date. I had a flat white and it was just superb.


Now I hear good things about dinner and am willing to try dinner and lunch offerings. Note: this place is bookable by Dimmi.
San Telmo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...