Friday, July 4, 2014

Old El Paso Pop up

 The Old El Paso Pop up is at the Strand and its serving just tacos only. It is open for about a month.


The guys running the show were lovely.
$2.50 tacos everyday and there is free soft taco kits for those that instagram.  I was lucky enough to get one. I really want to try this at home with my flatmates and give them a surprise meal as part of Good Neighbourhood month.

Here you help yourself to salads. Here you can choose anywhere between chicken, beef, pork or vegetarian

Here I tried quite a few vegetarian tacos all with my favourite pickled onions. They were sooo delicious but so messy to eat. I also tried the guacamole which was lovely.

Also I tried a little bit of the sauce. Here it was nice but a  little bit messy. If only they had forks and spoons.

Do visit before they leave for good.

Their product is set to be released on the 6th of July.
NB: I am learning how to use Instagram.  Instagram is not that hard. There is another post on Instagram soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...