Friday, April 11, 2014

Free ice cream and tea tastings at Chadstone

On this rainy day I went to Chadstone just for fun and exploration.

Ben and Jerry's
It was Free Ice Cream day that day from 1pm-9pm. Ben and Jerry's is outside of Hoyts. I came at 1:30pm and there was a very small line.

Ben and Jerry's are a fair trade company hence they do fair trade coffees.
Nutritional info


They don't just do ice creams but they also do milkshakes.
The toppings that they have for the ice cream

I got my usual vanilla one which was creamy as always. Pity it wasn't in a cone.


Oriental Teahouse
This was the next place that I went to. Here I did a few tea tastings and I got to say that this store is better than the one in Melbourne Central.



I tried the vanilla tea which was rather sweet and the Pu Er tea was was weak and bland but good for relaxation.

I didn't go away empty handed though. I bought a Raspberry iced tea for $3.50 to takeaway. They make them fresh everyday and then put it outside for people to purchase easily. People just pick up the tea and put the money in the box. But because they are not looking it is easy just for people to steal the tea and the money box.

Next time they should serve the tea indoors.

I really loved the lime in the tea and its nice and refreshing drink for the movies especially if you want to be healthy and avoid the expensive sugary drinks. The drink I got was not sugary at all.

Do try Oriental Teahouse's iced tea if you are in the mood.

And if you are going to the movies and need icecream do head over to Ben and Jerry's as they have the most decadent ice creams. Better than the choc top anyday.
 
Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shop on Urbanspoon Oriental Tea House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...