Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Howler

Howler is a new bar in Brunswick. Situated a stone's throw away form RMIT Brunswick the place caters for all RMIT students. I heard from a friend that they have $2 coffee for RMIT students.







The bar is environmentally green. I love all the plants and the open spaces. It is close to a train station and you can hear the horns. I first discovered this bar at the Sydney Road Street party.

I had a free coffee voucher and Bhanh mi voucher courtesty of RMIT university


I had the satay tofu bhanh mi. The Bhanh mi was soggy at the end  but nice to eat. I loved the pickles in there.

The coffee was alright but a bit bitter. It smelt flowery though. It was a short black.
Rice paper rolls

The condiments

I however paid for the rice paper rolls ($8.50 for small ones). The apple in there was lovely. There wasn't a whole lot of noodles which is nice.

Many thanks to RMIT and Howler for the free meal and the lovely hospitality. RMIT students do go and check this place out particularly on wednesdays when there is $2 BBQ between 3pm-5pm.
Howler on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...