Friday, March 28, 2014

Cucinetta by Claudia

Cucinetta is a tiny little cozy Italian cafe which is opened manily for dinner but they also do lunches as well.

Love the wine glasses

Cucinetta always has promotions

The exterior on a lovely sunny day




It is run by one guy and a chef. The chef is a happy guy and is always happy to take orders. They cater for mainly workers but they are looking to have other people come in the future.

I loved my drink.
They sell wines and like a traditional Italian cafe, they have a small menu which changes weekly.

I had the $23 lunch deal (two courses, bread and oils. This would be $26 for dinner) and a Hepburn pink grapefruit drink ($4).

The bread was so addictive and so was the lovely olive oil which I believe was sourced from Prahran Market.

The olives were addictive as well. I believe they are the Mount Zero ones

The fuselli (pasta) main was small but moreish. I loved all the fresh cheese in there. The only minor thing is that the pasta is a tad bit overcooked. There wasn't a whole lot of eggplant but that's ok.

Verdict: I would love for the team at Gastrology and Eat and be merry to come and visit. During the summer I'd like to visit and sit outside. The only thing is there is no bathroom nearby but South Yarra station is close
Cucinetta on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...