Friday, February 14, 2014

Sen

Sen is a clean Vietnamese restaurant on the corner of Hopkins and Droop st. It is a child friendly place, but its never really busy.

Lauren from Footscray blog has raved on about this place and so has Kenny from Consider the Sauce. He loved the place. I think Here's the veg would like it for its vegetarian dishes. Same as Noveau Potato. Noveau Potato would like the vegetarian pho on offer.












Predominantly its a pho place, but I wasn't up to pho. And yes they do lots of vegetarian dishes
That day was a mild, but still fairly warm day so I opted for the bun (vegetarian of course), vegetarian rice paper rolls and coconut juice. The bun ($9) although big was quite light. The noodles however were steaming hot. On a hot day I like mine cold.
Bun

Rice paper rolls
Nuoc nam

The rice paper rolls were warm but at least they didn't have the vermicelli inside. I like it without, but lots and lots of fresh vegetables and tofu. And of course mint. I loved the tofu.

I loved the fresh young coconut juice ($3). Made freshly it was quite refreshing.

Verdict: I wanna come back to try their vegetarian pho. Yay for another vegetarian place! Me am happy to find another vegetarian clean place. I could go on and on forever and ever.
Sen on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...