Saturday, December 14, 2013

Dong Que

This is partially sponsored EFTPOS Gift card. Give the great gift for Christmas. Their slogan is "Put yourself on the naughty or nice list this Christmas and support our charities this Christmas". Their charity is the Cancer Council.


So on that note I read many good things about Dong Que in Footscray. I have also read that this business supports EFTPOS, so I thought why not.

The place is not too far from the corner of Leeds and Hopkins st.


The service was rather slow and trying at times. I had to wave to get their attention.

I loved the TV and watching it whilst waiting for my meals.

For starters I had their specialty drink of chrysanthemum iced tea ($4). This was nice and refreshing for a summers day. I have never tried this drink before so I can't comment too much on it.

I had the rice paper rolls which were freshly done ($8). This isn't like the way that the normal Vietnamese places do it. They do it with lots of rice vermicelli. But this place prefers to put lots more veggies in which I liked.

I also had the spring rolls with the vermicelli inside ($10). I thought that it was outside like the other places. But in fact it is inside the roll.

Many thanks to EFTPOS for supplying me with the gift card. You can buy the gift card at selected stores. For more information check out their site.
As for Dong Que, I'd be happy to visit again and pay extra for such fine food.
Dong Que on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...