Saturday, November 16, 2013

Blufish by Katherine

This place has been around for about two years now and its run by a very friendly couple.

It is outside the big block of offices on King st, hence all the corporates love to come and hang there during lunch hours. The only gripe is that they are not open during Friday lunch.




They have eat in and takeaway options.
They have other healthy options such as calamari and salmon. All of their fish is fresh from the market.

I bought the deal for $7 which included a salad, rice or chips and fish. It did have soft drink but I opted out. The fish is freshly grilled and you can opt for no salt or salt and pepper and sauce. I opted for it without as I like things to be very simple. And the fish was just great as it is. It was fresh. The fish is freshly grilled on site hence the wait.

My chips weren't too bad either. They were nicely fried and they weren't too oily. I don't like chips that have too much salt and these didn't.

 The salad was very fresh. It was not mouldy.

What are you waiting for? Buy the Groupon deal and try it for yourself. I would love to be back and sample some more of their menu.
Blufish on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...