Saturday, May 25, 2013

Delicious Delights by Katherine

Delicious delights has been around for a long time and has been a favourite for the RMIT students who have lectures at the Capitol Theatre (Building 113). It was in RUSU's student cheap eats guide and has been in many of these.









They have all day breakfasts which is great for students. Most meals are under $10 with Breakfasts as little as $4.90. Coffees are just $3.

As they are such a cheap place they don't have EFTPOS- it is cash only.

There is plenty of seating in this place. As this is such an old place there is wooden chairs and tables.

They weren't busy when I came. My server was a lovely Asian lady.

I had the pancakes ($5.50) and a long black ($3.00). For $5.50 this was pretty cheap. Normally at other places it is around $10-$15 per plate.

I loved my pancakes. They were sweet and done freshly.

Can't say the same for the long black which was burnt and bitter.

I don't think I'll go back for the coffee, but definitely for the food. I wonder why many people have not blogged about the place.
Delicious Delight on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...