Saturday, May 11, 2013

Craft session no 2 by Katherine

Today I had my second craft session which went for 2 hours.

Today I started cross stitching the Beery design. There are three different messages to choose from. I bought this a few years back so the designs may have changed. I can't remember the price but I'd say its around $10-$15.
I thought that the Beery design was rather cute and the message was a positive one.


Here are some projects I did earlier and finished them.



















The K bookmark- I bought a whole packet of cross stitch material (about $6) and yarn ($3.50 per bunch) from a craft shop and I cross stitched a small heart and the letter K.

Another bookmark. This one I found a picture from somewhere and I got this laminated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...