Saturday, March 23, 2013

Industry event at Coopers Inn

As part of our careers series
Industry associations are important for everyone to join. Not only do they provide networking opportunities but information as well on the newest and latest things

My industry association invited me to a seminar held in Coopers Inn. It was in the Heritage room. Coopers Inn is a nice old fashioned pub which I love. I think it is an English pub.

Each day there are specials and there is happy hour from 4pm-6pm weekdays where all alcoholic drinks are $5. A jug of beer is $10.










My lemon lime and bitters was $3.90 for one glass.

The food there was lovely except for the quiche which a bit too soft for my liking.  The aracini is very cheesy which I love but it was small.  Loved the spring rolls. It would be nice if it was on the menu.

The triangles were nice and flaky, but I couldn't taste much of the filling in there. Some chips would be nice. The prawns were nicely done.

I would love to come back during the winter to try their hearty pub meals. Many thanks to my industry association for this event.
Coopers Inn on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...