Saturday, February 16, 2013

Sustainable living festival

It goes from the 9th-24th of Feb with the big weekend on the 15th-17th of feb. I was invited to attend the big weekend and here I got a few ideas on growing your own produce.

There I also recceived free fruit and there was also free show bags on offer. There was also free seeds and seedlings.


I just had lunch that day so I only just bought a lovely coconut ice cream in a compostable cup for $6. I know its a tad bit pricey but the ingredients are organic and agave is expensive. Agave is some sort of organic sweet syrup used in desserts. Realfoods uses this in their drinks and cakes.

There were free workshops on offer. A lot of people came to these.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...