Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Colgate's wisps

These are tiny little tooth brushes which can be taken anywhere and used anywhere. No water needed.
Last year I got a few too many samples of this. So I thought that I would try it.

Here's what I thought.

Its great for brushing teeth when you are in a hurry or you have had too much garlic and need to go to somewhere important.
This toothbrush is disposable and it costs somewhere in between $2 and $10 depending on how many you buy.
image courtesy of Google images

image courtesy of Google images

There is a little bead of toothpaste right in the middle to give your teeth that "nice, clean feeling".

But the only thing that I hate is that it is so small that you have to use lots of arm action just to brush all of your big teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...