Saturday, January 26, 2013

Grilld at Lt Bourke st

There is a new Grilld in town. This time its on Lt Bourke St where all the fun (and kitchy) eateries are.
You might have remembered a few Grill'd places that I have reviewed such as Degraves st and QV.
Well this one sells the same stuff but better things. This time they even have proper alcohol. they have Rekorderling slushies for $4.

Although they look small on the outside they have two levels of seating. This is typical of a cute suburban cafe in Melbourne.

I loved the flowers and the cute slogans everywhere. They aren't feautred in other Grilld stores.
















The staff there are really lovely compared to the other stores and I had a lovely time. They even asked how I was going and whether or not I enjoyed the meal. The veggie burger was lovely and they even have these "Build your own burgers", which I loved because you can add or take out things that you don't like. I wasn't really that hungry.

I had my veggie burger with a big field mushroom in there and snack sized chips without sauce. With the sauce its $0.70 extra.

The chips were nicely salted and it had lots of herbs to give them that extra kick. They were nicely fried with not a lot of oil. Hence these were healthy and yummy.
Altogether it was $11.90.

I would love to return here. This is much better than the other Grilld. This would make a great student bar. In fact they are opened from midday until 10pm at night. I'd love for heres the veg to visit.
Grill'd Healthy Burgers on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...