Saturday, January 12, 2013

Blackball by Katherine

Blackball is a new Taiwanese dessert place in Melbourne and they have just opened in 206 Bourke st, city. Their menu is rather limited.
It was empty when I came. It looked fun. It reminded me of Max brenners.
They gave out some free pens and stuff.
They are cash only, but there is an ATM just across the hallway. The bathrooms are behind the ATM. I checked out the bathrooms and they were unclean. there was no toilet paper in my cubicle so I had to get some from another cubicle.









There isn't a whole lot of service and for the time I was there eating my dessert a guy came in ordered his drink and ate some food from outside whilst in the store and they didn't care. Despite the sign saying "No outside foods or drinks". Strange I thought they would have told him off.
It is here that I tried their Black ball shaved ice series. Black ball are just those pearls.
There wasn't a lot of them in my dessert. Rather there was more shaved ice than anything else. I had paid $6.50 for this. The pearls were lovely and so was what I ate of the grass jelly. There were potato balls in there, but there was only two measly balls in there. I'm not too sure of what the yellow stuff is.
But they also do teas and I'd love to try them. I'd like to come back when they are more settled.
Blackball at ChinaTown on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...