Saturday, September 8, 2012

The Little Mule and Cycle cafe

The Little Mule and Cycle cafe is a great place for a coffee.
It is here that you can study and read books and many other things. It is also here that you can buy bike parts.
I love a little kitchy cafe with cute trimmings and an open kitchen- its nice.
Also the food there was yum. I had a croissant and it was lovely ($4). It was slightly warm and really soft inside.
They do organic food here. Great another place to add to my list.












Yummo
It was here that I also had a long black at 11am ($3.60). I really needed this little pick me up. Yay. After all RMIT is getting me down.
I shall be back here as the food is good and not too expensive.
The Little Mule Cycle Co. & Cafe on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...