Saturday, September 8, 2012

Dessert House

Dessert House is another place on Swansotn st, just opened about two years ago. Like Dessert House eatery they are Hong kong eatery with exactly the same stuff but without the pancakes.
They don't have many dim sum and they also don't have my favourite green tea. Instead they have a sweetend version of Chinese tea ($2.5) which I don;t like. I like my tea to be unsweetened and full of flavour.




I also had a snack of cheong fun (or steamed rice rolls- $6) these had plenty of wok hei to it, but it was drowned which I don't like. I would love the sauce to be on the side.
Service was pretty good today. At 5pm when I came there wasn't many people there.

Dessert House Eatery on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...