Saturday, September 29, 2012

Plunger coffee by Katherine

You can easily make plunger coffee at home. It just takes time and patience to do it right. Hence this is not a drink to be made in a hurry.
I got to try courtesy of my friend two sachets of Italian espresso by Robert Timms.
I have never done this before as I've always had instant coffee.
You just put the bags into the plunger and then you add hot water (not boiling water). You plunge it five times, wait about two minutes and then you plunge another five times. And then enjoy.
My coffee was rather weak... I prefer instant, but this is great for when you have the time to enjoy this. A pack of Robert Timms outside costs around $8. (A pack of 28 bags that is)


Its effects on you:
Its filtered hence there are a lot more antioxidants. As well as that there is more flavouring. Some people might not be able to sleep on this.
But this is great if you need a pick me up.

I probably wouldn't do this all the time as it is expensive, but occassionally yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...