Saturday, September 29, 2012

2Pocket by Katherine

2pocket is a new coffee place that just opened in the city. They are in Lt lonsdale st next door to Catherine Manuel Designs. They open at 7:30am most days.

Here this is a really quiet place to study and like Towfd they sell teas, chips and chocolate. Oh yeah and coffee beans.  They are a fairtrade place.















They are just a coffee hence they don't do much food.
They do their own coffee blend and I got to sample it today. Yay. For $3.80 I had a long black. It was chocolatey, nutty, smokey and a bit bitter. I didn't mind the bitterness though. I loved it.

The Asian guy that served me was lovely. He seemed really knowledge about the blend of coffee and told me that some of the profits goes to the producer and the supplier and some of it they keep for themselves.

But I just wished that they served more food than just their pastries, biscuits and chocolates. I encourage you to visit when you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...