Saturday, September 1, 2012

Opening of Market week

Today was the official opening of Market week. And it was held a Fed Square on a beautiful sunny day.
There were lots and lots of people turning up including tourists. I had heaps of fun enjoying the seeing the  cupcake decorations, samples and free fruit.




























Free fruit

The mussels which somebody had and it was $10 a bowl.



Tossing the ingredients which I saw


The cupcake stand on display

Strawberries on sale for $2 a punnet



More free samples




During the class many of the kids got to decorate cupcakes and take them home. The designs were judged and the winner got to take home a pack of four cupcakes.

There was also cooking demonstrations which I got to see and try stuff. These were from Ripe Organics.

There were free coffee samples but it was too late in the day for me to try anything

Many thanks to the South Melbourne, Queen and Prahran markets for this event. I enjoyed myself today. Thank you and see you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...