Saturday, September 15, 2012

Frozen yogurt and iced tea at the new Southern Cross store.

It was a mild day today and it was at the new Southern cross store that I discovered that Woolies now have frozen yogurt which is great because Southern cross needs some healthy eating places. It also needs a new frozen yogurt place.
The frozen yogurt comes in three sizes: kids, medium and large tubs. Toppings are a $1 extra. I loved my yogurt but at $4 a pop this can be pretty darn expensive if eaten everyday.


The iced tea which was Nestea is $2.60 a bottle. This isn't as sweet as the Lipton tea and it was at a much better price.
Next time when I need tea I'll buy it from the supermarket as I can save heaps of money in the long run

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...