Saturday, August 18, 2012

Wang Guang tea place

Wang Guang tea place is a place in Chinatown which opened this year in Feburary. Here they also sell Chinese DVD's as well as tea and meat products.









Tea is their number 1 thing, with Milk Tea being a speciality.
Here they are much more friendlier than Greening cafe and are much cleaner. They also have some proper tables and chairs for everyone and you can watch DVD's whilst enjoying your tea.
Here their staff are much more friendlier than Greening.
My tea for $2 which included free pearls as part of a student deal was lovely. But it was a little too milky for my liking. But still it was good.
Next time when I come I'll bring my tea loving friend here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...