Sunday, June 10, 2012

2 for 1 hot chocolate at Lindt cafe in South yarra.

There is a 2 for 1 promotion for hot chocolate in Cafe Lindt. This is my second visit here.
 You can read all about my first time here.
Cafe Lindt had many new flavours on promotion such as the Latte flavoured chocolate, The peanut butter chocolate and their new blocks of white chocolate. I sampled these as well as my usuals and found that the peanut butter one was quite nice.











I also found the hazelnut chocolate to be a lot of fun. You  simply mix in the milk and chocolate and stir. It is very much like the suckao.
I recommend you try the hot hazelnut chocolate. You  won't regret this.
Oddily for a big cafe there are no toilets onsite. Instead they are in the Jam Factory

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...