Saturday, December 14, 2013

Cafe Cui- a decent coffee place outside of Footscray station.

Cafe Cui has been opened for six months now and Footscray locals are thankful that there is a decent coffee place out here. When I came the place was really busy with the sleepy locals all wanting takeaway coffee.

 The staff are friendly and the meals come out really quickly.

In terms of atmosphere, the place reminds me of Clement Coffee roasters.

They serve awesome all day breakfast and they have great specials which include coffee for under $10. They cater for vegetarians as they have a few vegetarian dishes on the menu.



I went for the simple Egg Sandwich and Coffee ($8). I was in the mood for eggs and this did not disappoint. The eggs were perfectly cooked and I loved the sourdough toast.

The long black smelt very chocolatey and was quite strong. It wasn't too bitter. The beans are from Di Bella which has a warehouse in North Melbourne.

I'm surprised that not many bloggers have come to this gem in Footscray. I sincerely hope that more people get out here as this is a decent coffee place in the heart of Footscray.
Cafe Cui on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...