Thursday, February 2, 2012

Cupping it in Campos Coffee

Campos Coffee is a specialty coffee shop in Carlton. It is a short walk from Melbourne University and a short tram ride from RMIT University.  Here they sell lots of coffee and coffee equipment but not much food.
They have a cupping room that is opened to the public on Friday morning at 10am, but you have to book and pay $20 for the cupping session. You also get a bag of coffee.












Today the place was busy at 10am when I came along. Here I ordered toast ($5.00) and their specialty cold drip coffee ($4.50). I also ordered a biscotti ($1.50)
I loved the sourdough toast. And I loved the jam that went with it. Heavenly!!! Yay!!!
The cold drip coffee had hints of plum in it and it was not bitter at all. Very nice and refreshing for a warm summer's day. 
It seems that a few bloggers reviewed the place. The Age really enjoyed their visit here as it was raved about in their cafe guide.I think I might go back just for their classes and see if Bryan and Ashley might like to join me.
Campos Coffee on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...