Friday, November 18, 2011

Eat at Yumba

I was in the mood for ice cream and Brunswick is not too far from my house. In fact I was at RMIT Brunswick, just checking everything out.
Yumba is an ice cream shop in Sydney Road and here they appeal to the locals because there is no other place at this end of the road. Most of the students from RMIT Brunswick come here to visit.
Here they have Hagen Daaz ice cream and Everest ice cream. I chose my usual flavours of lemon and vanilla, but I also had a new flavour- watermelon.
The watermelon was just nice on a day like today. The lemon one was tangy, but refreshing.
For $5 a tub it was not bad value; in fact they are cheaper than all the other places that I have tried so far.




No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...