Wednesday, November 16, 2011

eat at Oriental Spoon with eat and be merry for tommorrow we diet

I had the chance to eat out with Eat and Be merry for Tommorrow we diet blog. These people were Big Fil, Chewy, Snooze and Bureaucrat.
These people all work in Melbourne Central just opposite me. They dine out most weekends and have been to this place a few times.
I have never been here.
Here they really loved the bimbaps because you can cook them yourself a bit. And it is also cheap ($10-$12) and it is yummy. Here they are really filling. You can buy it in a stone bowl or in a plastic bowl. I chose the stone bowl. And Snooze had the same thing as me. Snooze and I both loved the tofu and the raw egg, although I think the waitress was a bit confused when Snooze asked for the raw egg. Bureaucrat got the eel one in the stone bowl. Bureaucrat thought that there was too much rice in hers, but I didn't think so for mine. They both had equal amounts of rice.
 The eel was nice. Fil got the fish bento ($11, or was it $12?) and his fried fish was nice.
The place itself is really busy especially at lunchtime.









Oriental Spoon on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...