Thursday, September 8, 2011

Gloria Jeans @ Melbourne Central

I went to the new Gloria Jeans in Melbourne Central. I know that I promised some of my friends that I wasn't going to but the open spaces really enticed me. The lovely jars of biscuits also enticed me to try this out.
It was a really rainy day and I felt like hot chocolate. I thought nothing makes me happier than a hot chocolate, so I went to this newly opened Gloria Jeans in Melbourne Central.
The guy working there looked a bit droopy and a little bit sad and lonely that he was working there alone. For the past few days I saw him working alone when I passed him on my way to RMIT.










I had of course, a hot chocolate and a yoyo.
My hot chocolate was $4.45. It tasted a little bit burnt, but not too sweet. The yoyo ($1.90) was a bit too crumbly but it melted in my mouth.
Maybe when things settled a bit I might come back. It only has been opened for a few days, maybe a week now.
UPDATED;
I did go there again this time to try their mocha. It was free and this time they had more staff and the guy was actually really friendly. There was not too much foam on the mocha but it just ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...