Thursday, September 8, 2011

Campari House











I love the wooden spoon- isn't it cute!


I went to Campari House for lunch after I discovered that I forgot my lunch at home. Silly old me. But I am glad I went there, after this mornings horrible coffee service and terrible hot chocolate.
It is in lovely Hardware Lane where it is bustling full of people. It was lovely and sunny when I went there. Like most restaurants they are open until later in the evening and they have plenty of outdoor seating.The service here was unpretentious and charming. Quite a few tables were here. The lady there was lovely to me and at the end when I had my Entertainment card tole me that there was a wait for her manager to process it.
I had the $18 lunch special which included coffee as well as lunch. Here it included a choice of pizza or pasta and I chose the vegetarian ricotta with artichoke, mushrooms, capsicum and basil pizza. Here it was a big pizza on a wood tray, which reminded me of the country. The base and crust was really thin which I liked. Normally pizza costs around $16-$18 and a mocha costs around $3.50-$4 so this was pretty good value. What's even better, is that they took 25% off the total bill. I only had to pay $13.50.
The mocha was done really nicely and nice artwork on top. It was frothy and milky not like the hot chocolate that I bought this morning.
I would love to return this time with Miss Adriennely.
Campari House on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...