Thursday, May 5, 2011

Cafe Era

Cafe Era on Urbanspoon

I went to this place on Easter Sunday with my friend after our movie for a late lunch. It was one of the few places that were open on that day.
For lunch today my friend ordered an Italian open omelette ($16). With that it comes with two big pieces of toast. I got to try it and it was a bit bland.
My lunch consisted of a pasta with Mediterranean vegetables ($15).This was a big serve designed to feed two people with small appetites or one big hungry person. Since I was not that hungry after all the snacks, I couldn’t finish it all. The pasta was a little bit overcooked and there was too much oil in it. All pastas should al dente which means not too soft and not too hard, just right. There was hardly any vegetables in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...