Monday, April 30, 2018

Rare Steakhouse Midtown

RNIS was invited to the Rare Steakhouse and did not have to pay.

Rare Steakhouse is what replaces Squires loft in the city. Squires Loft was the old steak eatery but they weren't doing that well. For eight years now Rare Steakhouse is in its place.


Vegetarian Gnocchi

Sweet potato fries




And now they are really busy with lots of steak orders and a new two-course menu which is $40 and can only be ordered before 6:30pm. At the old Steakhouse, everything was really expensive and there weren't many vegetarian dishes on the menu. At that time I did not drink.

But now I do just for the enjoyment and I had a light Italian beer which was nice. I really loved the sweet potato chips. At the old Steakhouse, there wasn't a huge variety of wine on the menu. And now there is for everyone to enjoy. People can buy a bottle or a glass to drink.

I also love the hospitality here as it was warm and friendly.

The gnocchi was nice and moreish. It was the only vegetarian main on the menu. I would have liked there to be fewer nuts and more vegetables though. I couldn't finish the whole plate. The steak coming out of the kitchen looked good though.

I hope that Rare Steakhouse is featured in the Entertainment book as they are a great place to go to

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...