Saturday, April 14, 2018

Caffe E Cucina

RNIS got a $20 from Dimmi but spent the rest of it themselves.

Caffe E Cucina is a really small place in South Yarra. Running past I really wanted to go there. So when Dimmi offered me the opportunity I jumped at it. The inside of the restaurant reminds me of being in the tramcar as the ambiance was dimmed and it was cozy inside.







The toilets are out the back and are the cool and cozy place. It reminded me of the countryside.

The service was friendly and like an old school place they open your wines at your table. Nowadays they open the bottles at the bar. Hence I was able to see the bottle itself.

The complimentary bread roll was lovely and soft. The EVOO and balsamic was just as nice.

My gnocchi was just fine. At first they brought out the wrong dish, but then I casually reminded them of it. It was a beetroot flavoured gnocchi with pork crackling and walnuts on top which was quite nice.

Desserts were expensive and I'm not much of a dessert fan so I left without.
Altogether my bill was $23.90 which was not so bad for a pricey place. Thanks Dimmi for the voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...