Saturday, March 24, 2018

The Parkville cafe

I was at the hospital again. This time I was waiting for a tram which was waaay too slow (someone broke their foot somehow at the Children's hospital). So I decided not to wait and go and grab a coffee.




Then I remembered the Parkville cafe which is on the side where the park is. Here they sell healthy food and gluten-free stuff. I'm glad that the soft drink cabinet is behind the counter which means that people can't just help themselves to the sugary drinks. Healthyintstudents and I are against the sugary drinks and were right from the start. As a promise to Healthy International students blog, I said that I would go vegetarian and I did.

I had an avocado smash with eggs and feta and toast. It is not low carb but avocado is good for fats and is a vegetable. The sourdough was on the thin side which is great. I loved the goat's feta and I had been encouraging people to try this as it is awesome.

Usually, filter coffee is not $3 in the city. It usually is $5. When I saw the sign that filter was $3 I decided to get.

Most people got takeaway but I decided to have my meal in the cafe as it is quite warm and welcoming.

I got a small little gluten-free yoyo. As a health blogger, I am always curious about gluten-free food. It did look good.

Do come by this cafe when you are in the hospital as they are the healthiest places around.
Parkville Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...