Saturday, March 24, 2018

Spire restaurant

This place is in Mantra Hotel in Southbank. I happened to be at a conference that day.

Here I had coffee, tea and lunch in there. But they do have some boutique looking wines which I wanted to try.

Oh and they have happy hour from 4-6:30pm. Someone wanted more wine than they would have liked. But its no good for them.






The service there was very friendly. Pity is that they don't open for lunch. They only just open for breakfast and dinner. But they do lunches only when there is a conference on.

The people in my group did not like their meals as they did not finish them. Someone had a burger and did not finish it.

My soy latte was alright.

But the kale and beetroot salad was pretty good. Albeit a bit pricey for a small size but I got away with that and a bagel bought from outside. And it was what Healthyintstudents wanted anyway. Add chicken to it and it would have been an extra $4.

My tea was alright and it was $4 which was not too bad for a big pot. Normally at Lindt its $5.70 for one of these.
Do come by this place for tea in a hotel and for the comfort.
SPIRE Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...