Saturday, May 27, 2017

Udon Yasan

Udonn Yasan is a cheap Japanese eatery in the city that suits all types of people from students to workers.

Here their prices start from $4.80 per udon/rice bowl and go up to $6.80 for a large bowl. You can add extras in for $1.50 to $3 per item. The toppings are free though.

There is one place were you order, then collect and then you pay at the cashier. Like Ikea you bring your dishes back.



Seeing as it was no meat May I went for the vegetarian one with tofu in it. I added a vegetarian croquette, inari, pumpkin tempura and an egg to my meal. It added up to $12.50. This filled me up and as a runner I needed my proteins and good fats.

The noodles were really springy in texture and the broth was lovely. It was a miso broth. Here I put lots of seaweed and spring onion in there.

I loved the tofu pouch.

The croquette was really yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...