Thursday, December 22, 2016

Woodside Green

Woodside Green is a small cozy cafe in Carlton. I had walked by but never really discovered it until now. Here they are run by the Irish and have so many photos and things up there.





Here they were really busy at 11am when I arrived with my friend. My friend paid for me and we shared a banana cake and he took back his coffees. He had an 11:30am appointment to be at. We also got coffees for other people. And other friends came by to get their coffees.

They do stellar coffees but for some reason my mocha tasted more like a latte. I did however like the artwork presented. There was just a little bit of chocolate on top.

But the banana cake was really sweet and moist. Here they make it freshly on site. I loved the minimalist icing on top. I'm not a fan of lots of icing.

Do come by this place for your coffees.
Woodside Green Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment

AGFG Recommended Blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...